For City Mayor
Mayor Gary McCarthy has led the fight for progress in the City of Schenectady. He’s invested in our downtown areas and in our neighborhoods. Today Schenectady’s future is bright. Mayor McCarthy will ensure that progress continues.
Vote in the Democratic Primary, Tuesday, June 27 or during Early Voting June 17 to 25.
To find out where you vote, call the Schenectady County Board of Elections:
Mayor Gary McCarthy Has A Proven Record
- Cut taxes 6 times
- Increased Home Values
- Championed Rivers Casino and Mohawk Harbor, bringing new tax revenues and over 1,000 new jobs
- Rivers Casino has paid $54 million in city, county
and school taxes, relieving the burden on
Schenectady taxpayers and enabling us to cut
local property taxes for the first time in a generation.
- Increased Police Accountability
- Cleared Zombie Properties
- Produced over 1,100 Affordable Housing Units
- Historic Investments in Neighborhood Parks
- Endorsed by the Schenectady County Democratic Committee & the City of Schenectady Democratic Committee
- Endorsed by The League of Conservation Voters